jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

Winter storm

Papa was the king on Ingtown*
Mama was a queen her own
I left house in 5th of june
and i'm stock in a winter storm
Johny Bonnie allways sayd
that in the life there wasn't choice
gamble in the game your sugar
and prepare for the next round
Bonnie, chilhood sems so far
this time i don't care 4 plans
i'll check my life with gipsyes
and prepare my self this time
I've roam all the God saint roads
none seems to end in home
gypsies says my faith is this
strugle life with my last hope
beg in knees to hell for mercy
and die trolling in the road
Johny it's late
the new year's eve its old
rain get me wet as duck
no one will come to release me
I say good bye in this winter odd.
Dad it's cold in the winter storm.
Mama ¿Who sayd there's no place like home?

(Ingtown, Pensilvannia)

No hay comentarios: