domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Prozac

I'm broken.
I allways tought I could be fixed but that's just messed up. I have been like this too long.
There's a moment in the life of every depresive person where pretty much everything hurts and its hard to get hope.
Life can be good, there's nothing to do with it.
That helpless feeling crawl between your lungs anyway filling you with nostalgia.
It's hard to protect the ones we love. It's harder to lose the joy of our lives and keep a smile.

It is just so hard.

Life is a bitch </3 and its so sick that I given up trying to find it the littlest meaning.

I know its stupid to cry your loses when there's a lot more to care and protect. But is like a flood you Can't just put your hands on and stop it. You just Can't wish it away...

I know life is not easy to anyone but sometimes I need a break, somehow and I know pills won't make it better.

I'm so tired of complaining.

I don't want to keep crying.

I just want to feel home. Again.

No hay comentarios: